PRODUCT NET WEIGHT (gm) : 250 gm (10 gm x 25 sachets)
PRODUCT + PACKAGING WEIGHT (gm) : 280 gm
Sealed , Room temparature :1 year.
Opened, Zipped room temparature : 8 to 10 month.
Please zip back tightly after the kraft paper foil is open. Store in a cool dry place.
Best stored in a tin storage under room temparature.
WHAT IS HAINANESE ROASTED COFFEE?
Hainanese roasted coffee is the method used by hainanese to roast coffee, where white sugar and butter are added in the roasting process.
WHAT IS LIBERICA COFFEE BEANS ?
Liberica beans is name of a species of coffee beans. It only consists of 2 % of the total coffee beans production of the world. This coffee beans can only be found in countries like Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and some part of Africas.This beans were brought into Malaysia long time ago, and they were planted in area such as Banting, Batu pahat, Senggerang and some parts of perak. Liberica coffee beans are a favourite choice among malaysians, as the taste and aromas are strong & bold.
WHAT IS THE ROASTING PROCESS ?
(1) First, the hainanese roaster will roast the green coffee beans till the color of the beans changes to a reddish brown.
(2) The roasted beans are then mix with both sugar and butter for different customer’s taste & preferences.
(3) The mixture will then be shifted to another area for cooling process. After that, the mixture will be separated into smaller pieces for the process of grinding.
(4) The separated mixture will then be placed into a coffee grinder to grind it into desired coarseness based on customer’s preferences.
(5) The grinded coffee powders will then be put into sachet form, and packed into a kraft paper aluminium foil to be distributed.
HOW TO BREW A GREAT CUP OF HAINANESE COFFEE ?
(1) Insert coffee sachets into cup and pour 80-100ml hot water. Add 2 sachets for stronger coffee taste or KAW kopi.
(2) Allow to brew for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir and press the coffee sachets throughout the brewing time.
(3) Add sugar and milk / creamer as required.
(4) A great way to enjoy breakfast with your favourite cup of hainanese black coffee !
My personal favourite is KOPI O with Doughsticks (You Tiao) !!!